Sky Sight Aerial Solutions Inc. is looking for a talented media services professional with experience in photography, videography, and editing. As a Sky Sight Aerial Solutions Inc. Photographer / Videographer, you will be responsible for assisting with shooting, editing, processing, designing, and/or delivering:
- Real Estate: Architectural Photographs, 3D Matterport Tours, Cinematic Videos, Aerial Drone Photographs and Videos, Social Media Videos, Digital & Print Marketing Assets (Brochures Booklets, Social Media Graphics, etc.)
- Promotional: Photography, Videography, 3D Virtual Tours, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing
- Corporate Event Photography & Videography, Aerial Drone Photo & Video for Events
- Studio Photography: Professional Headshots, Portraits, and Group Photos
- Expert knowledge in DSLR camera operation, including auto-bracketing for HDR photos, videography (gimbal, mics)
- Advanced knowledge of the following software: Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop, and Apple Final Cut Pro
- Professionally and effectively communicate with clients during all aspects of the media shoot
- Class G Driver Licence
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends, if needed)
- Education in Photography, Fine Art, Film/Media and/or Videography Degree/Diploma
- Excellent communication skills, experience in customer service, client management and/or project management role
- An interest or experience in online marketing and social media platforms (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Experience in Graphic Design, Digital and Print Marketing
- Experience in Animation and Motion Graphics Design (Apple Motion)
- Experience with Sony Alpha Series Cameras, DJI Stabilizers, DJI Drones, Matterport 3D Scanner, Apple Mac Computers, Google Workspace, File Management and Project Management Tools
Sky Sight Aerial Solutions Inc. is an innovative fast-growing start up providing the highest standard of professional media, inspections, mapping, and training services, with a key focus on RPAS technologies. We have an exciting, fast-paced work environment and strive to promote a collaborative, team-first culture. We aim to give all our team members the opportunities to make meaningful contributions right from the start.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay - $20.00 per hour (full-time)
- Heath, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sky Sight will provide the use of all the required software and professional equipment (computer, cameras, stabilizers, drones, 3d scanners, etc.)
- Sky Sight will assist any successful candidate in acquiring RPAS (Drone) Advanced Operations Certification (if needed), including providing training and covering any associated licensing and examination costs.
- Paid Travel to on-site locations (if use of personal vehicle is required)
- Fun / Team-Building Company Events
- Be a part of a fast-growing innovative start-up with many professional growth opportunities
- Build your portfolio working with high-profile clients on a variety of projects.
At our Oakville / Burlington Area Office & Studio, Remote Work, and On-Site within the GTA and surrounding areas.